Friday 7 October 2016

Starting my New Job this Weekend

My New CustomerThe life of a college kid would not be complete without adding a job to an already overloaded workload provided by school.  But here I am, putting extra work on my plate so that I can have some spending money while at school.  You would think that I would have been smart and worked a little harder during the school year, but unfortunately, I didn’t.

Thankfully my job search didn’t take more than a month and I was able to find a job that is not too far off of campus.  I know that a lot of my friends are still looking for work, so I am not going to complain about working at a dog grooming studio.

It is better than nothing.

I start my new job tomorrow when I go in for training at 9 AM, and I am told that they will be giving me a couple of groomers aprons to wear while at work.  I am supposed to take these home on my days off to wash them, so I hope that I will be able to fit them into the one load of laundry that I do each week.

I don’t have any time to do more laundry or anything else thanks to school.

On that note, I should probably eat some supper, do a little studying and head off to bed – I don’t want to be late for my first day of work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment